It doesn’t cost any more to have a personal, independent health insurance agent…it pays!
Questions about Hospital Recovery Insurance?
The Hospital Recovery benefits are paid directly to you following an inpatient hospital stay discharge. Whether you or a covered family member needs rehabilitative services or assistance around the house, this plan provides benefits to help pay for the services and resources you want.
Here are some examples:
- Home care assistance
- Rehabilitative services
- Medical deductibles, co-pays or co-insurance
- Child care
- Housekeeping help
- Lost wages while away from work
- Transportation to/from appointments
- Yard work
Why do I need Hospital Recovery Insurance?
The average length of a hospital stay has declined over the past 10 years. A shorter hospital stay may mean additional out-of pocket expenses before a patient reaches full recovery.
• In 2010, the average length of a hospital stay in Michigan was 4.7 days
• In 2011, the average cost of a hospital stay in the U.S. was $9,7002
• Your risk of being hospitalized almost doubles when you reach age 653
• 72% of covered workers now face a health insurance deductible, with average deductibles doubling from 2007-2013.
LifeSecure Hospital Recovery 2.0 Consumer Brochure
LifeSecure Hospital Recovery 2.0 Plan-at-a-Glance
LifeSecure Hospital Recovery 2.0 Monthly Rate Sheet
Saturday: By Appointment
Insurance Agency, LLC
2916 Pine Grove Avenue
Port Huron, MI 48060
Phone: (810) 984-1373
Fax: (810) 984-1384
Search This Site…