It doesn’t cost any more to have a personal, independent health insurance agent…it pays!
- If you don’t have insurance through your employer, parent, or through the government, you can obtain it through the Marketplace.
- The Open Enrollment period for 2021 coverage will be November 1st to December 15th, 2020.
- You will be able to compare coverage in a standardized format.
- There is a minimum amount of coverage that each plan can offer in the Marketplace.
- Carriers will offer four levels of coverage: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each one with increasing cost and benefits.
- You must purchase through the exchange to receive tax credits and subsidies.
You may still use an agent to purchase inside or outside the Exchange/Marketplace.